Friday, March 28, 2014

Thank You For Making #CP4A Successful!

Hi Everyone! :)

What an emotional week it has been for me. Last weekend's #CP4A Pawty was not only a huge success, but a dream come true for me. I really appreciate every ones effort and hard work on bringing this Pawty to life. There are a number of Anipals I personally want to Thank!

First and foremost, I want to thank Mattie (@MattieDog). He grabbed hold of the Pawty reins and never let go from the get-go! From creating the spreadsheet, to scouting volunteers, to the countless emails, to pulling me through this Pawty so I didn't go crazy half way through it, I appreciate all your time and work and I Thank You very much. You sure know how to throw a Pawty! :)

To the AniPals who donated money. Without you I wouldn't be on cloud nine right now! My surgery was a far cry from happening, Thank You for making it happen sooner and thank you for letting me see again!

To everyone who donated prizes, boy, we sure had a lot of prizes. Excellent turn out. Thank You for donating a prize and getting it to the winner. Pawties with prizes are always great!

To the AniPals who volunteered at #CP4A. Your time and personalities livened up that Pawty and, wow, what a great time everyone had. I Thank You for stepping up and keeping the Pawty rocking to the end. The music, games, food, and drinks was perfect! And I want to Thank you Shayna (@ShaynaCat) for posting this on The Anipal Times. I Thank each and everyone of you for helping me and supporting my cause!

And Yes, I'm looking at your Gator (@RealFakeGator)! Thank You for making us all look superb. I don't know how you do it, but when I wanted more, you gave me more....Thank You very much for your time. Your talent never goes unnoticed!

To everyone who came to #CP4A. Thank You for your support! Pawties like these are life changing, and you being there makes it that much more memorable.

*pumps little white furry fists in the air* I GET TO SEE AGAIN!!! :)

Thank You So Much! Hugs To You All!
Jake
@OneWhiteDog

5 comments:

  1. Am so happy that you gonna get that surgery, Jake. We thank efurrybuddy for being so generous and helping you. You is a sweet boy. Good luck, we hope the surgery is successful *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Thomas! We can not express how much we are so grateful to the Anipal community.... All I can do is "pay it forward" :) My surgery is scheduled for May 5th at 10am EST... :)

    ReplyDelete